Anyone else super stoked for this beautiful game? I'm telling ya what I may be taking a nice long break from DBD when it comes out cuz holy ######### I'm ready for it......... come on Miyazaki and George R.R Martin made a baby..... this is going to be epic!
I saw the little teaser trailer and it seemed cool, but I'm waiting to hear more about the story or see gameplay before I get too hyped. Still, I'm cautiously optimistic.
Also am I the only one concerned that GRRM is writing a video game instead of finishing A Song Of Ice And Fire?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I saw the little teaser trailer and it seemed cool, but I'm waiting to hear more about the story or see gameplay before I get too hyped. Still, I'm cautiously optimistic.
Also am I the only one concerned that GRRM is writing a video game instead of finishing A Song Of Ice And Fire?