Rank Reset Question
So I've been gone for 3 months, maybe, I've been here on the forums but haven't been playing until today.
Why are my Ranks not at 20? I assumed after the first rank reset I would be at 16 but then the next would take me down even more but no I'm at 16. I'm super rusty and would rather start back at 20 and play with the newbs like I definitely will be lol I'm under no illusion that my skills remain the same.
So does Rank reset not eventually get you back down to 20, is the max level for rank reset 16 or did I just not wait long enough to reach 20 again?
Comments
Can't reset past 15 now, new system, I think it came into effect 2 rank resets ago. Prior to that I think they also decreased the amount that you do depip on reset.