Can't wait for the Freddy Rework - Are we gonna get any more info ?

Hey, guys!

This is literally the first time since the release of Freddy that I am very exicted about content. I love Freddy Krueger tbh and can't wait for the rework to be released. This will happen in 2 months (?), I think. Have the DEV's mentioned when we will receive new information about him ?

See u guys in the fog!

Comments

  • Let them take more time, I want to keep playing as the good old Freddy for a while longer :,-(

  • Doesn't look like it. However, I'm glad I bought his DLC for the hopes he gets reworked. And looks like my hunch was right. I love Freddy as a Slasher in general. I do enjoy killer's making some jokes as they eliminate people, I'm not a particular fan of the Remastered version of Freddy, but hey, A Freddy is a Freddy.

  • @Toxicity23 said:

    Doesn't look like it. However, I'm glad I bought his DLC for the hopes he gets reworked. And looks like my hunch was right. I love Freddy as a Slasher in general. I do enjoy killer's making some jokes as they eliminate people, I'm not a particular fan of the Remastered version of Freddy, but hey, A Freddy is a Freddy.

    Yes, I was REALLY disappointed when I found out that they didn't have the license for the Robert Englund Freddy. But like u said: Freddy is Freddy at the end of the day

  • We talked a bit about Freddy in the 3rd anniversary stream, and then we talked a little bit more about him and his add-ons in the live Q&A last Thursday. If you're all caught up on that, I'm not sure what else would could reveal. We've gotta' keep some surprises, after all.

  • @Peanits said:

    We talked a bit about Freddy in the 3rd anniversary stream, and then we talked a little bit more about him and his add-ons in the live Q&A last Thursday. If you're all caught up on that, I'm not sure what else would could reveal. We've gotta' keep some surprises, after all.

    Tell me at least that he can teleport whenever he want and the range is unlimited...

  • @Ihatelife said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/518074#Comment_518074

    Tell me at least that he can teleport whenever he want and the range is unlimited...

    the teleport isnt even fully set in stone yet, so I doubt they could tell you that, and obviously there would be some kind of limitation or another on it.

  • @Catbucket said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/518089#Comment_518089

    the teleport isnt even fully set in stone yet, so I doubt they could tell you that, and obviously there would be some kind of limitation or another on it.

    If I was a betting person, I'd say the teleport probably has a cool down that's linked to the power gauge we saw in the anniversary trailer.

  • @NothingButFeedback said:

    2025 is his release date.

    @NothingButFeedback

    It's convenient how they already about to release him on the PTB mid-chapter update. :)

  • @Ihatelife said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/518074#Comment_518074

    Tell me at least that he can teleport whenever he want and the range is unlimited...

    I cannot reveal anything that we have not already mentioned, so I cannot confirm one way or the other just yet.

  • @Peanits said:

    We talked a bit about Freddy in the 3rd anniversary stream, and then we talked a little bit more about him and his add-ons in the live Q&A last Thursday. If you're all caught up on that, I'm not sure what else would could reveal. We've gotta' keep some surprises, after all.

    Thx for the Info! ❤️

    I didn't know that there was a Q&A.

    Edit: Watched the Q&A. So they still don't know if they are going for Snare or Pallets (as base ability) ? I hope it is going to be the Dream Snare tbh. Sounds lit.

  • @Peanits said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/518089#Comment_518089

    I cannot reveal anything that we have not already mentioned, so I cannot confirm one way or the other just yet.

    😥