Ranking Mori
1) Ghostface: Honestly this is the first time you're ever going to see him get top place on something besides worst killer. Honestly I love how his mori just shows off so much of his narcissistic douchebag personality also the blood vomit it's really cool.
2) Legion: These guys have a pretty goddamn brutal Mori. The one thing I do like about it besides the brutality of it is how it does show that they are still teenagers ( Youngest of them potentially being 15 or 16) as the survivors are able to fight them back for a bit before getting overpowered. Hell the survivors die due to a horror movie trope which is basically tripping over when the killers on you
3) Clown: I'm a massive fan of the very subtle yet brutal kills and this definitely fits the bill being curb stomped to death by a wide boi especially that sickening crunch at the end only to have your finger cut-off you're already dead corpse just to see the clown taste it before he adds it to his collection. Also this simply beats at the one below in because of ashy slashy
4) Spirit: this is another contender for the very subtle yet very brutal kill like with the Clown the initial method of Killing is rather brutal however what really sells it is what the killer does after fact having the spirit hack at a survivor who's most likely already dead before yelling at them really fit into her character.
5) Myers: having Michael grab you by the neck lift you up with one hand and then stabs you rather coldly twice with the other just to throw you away like you were just worthless trash has to be the downright most emotionless Mori I've seen and love it
6) Bubba: A really awesome mori which reflects two things from the movie the mallets to head for bloodletting and chasing people torso up. This would have gone higher up the list but it does has an annoying issue about I have which I will highlight more when I get to Hag.
7) Nurse: a really nice mori especially from The Killers perspective as you could see the survivor frantically panicking to try to get the nurse off them I also find it really sweet and how she is the only killer who shows sympathy after killing the survivor.
8) Doctor: having god knows how many Vaults just bumped into your head just seems like a really brutal way to go especially considering you can see the survivors twitching about as they get shocked bonus points for the doctor turning them around just to see there smouldering face.
9) Huntress: honestly there's not much I can say for this that I haven't already said for spirit. Very brutal initial and I do like how she attacks the most likely already dead survivor however even though the huntress did it first I can't deny spirit just did it better.
10) Hag: I'm probably going to get a lot of backlash for this but mori has to be probably one of the most brutal and enjoyable to watch the only thing that kills it for me. It's just the extreme lack of after-effects once the mori is done. They went all in with making it looks so brutal and gory only to have the survivor not look much worse for wear. If there was some after effects this will definitely should have to top 3
11) Amanda: whilst not the flashiest Mori I do like how the survivor does try to defend themselves which kind of just gives an awkward pause of Amanda wondering what to do next before going screw it Plan B and just slashing their throat. Also the throat slash is a nice mod to Tapp
12) Freddy: nice reference the Nightmare on Elm Street remake would have preferred if there least had a survivor exaggerate more fear that Freddy was nowhere to be found other than that it's a pretty alright Mori
13) Plauge: so much wasted potential no honestly I was expecting something similar to the dead space kill having the survivor puke to death or convulse to death after the plague threw up in their mouth or something would have definitely brought this up on the list. Honestly if it wasn't for the pimp slap with the incense burner at the beginning and the end of the Mori this would have been even lower.
14) Wraith: honestly in my opinion the best of the three original mori simply because of the stylish "get over here" leg drag that he does before killing them. Other than that like the other three it's pretty plain and boring also on the survivors and you get censored so yeah that's fun.
15) Billy: I do like the way Billy steps on the survivor and then chainsaws them in the back and then wipes his face when he's finished but what I said at the end about Wraith applies to all three of these original Killers so I'm not really gonna repeat myself.
16) Trapper: It's meh, that is literally it. I have spent a good solid 5 minutes trying to think of something to say about it but I can't it is literally just meh
Comments