Is changing display gamma bannable?
I was wondering if it is bannable to change your desktop gamma on Windows. Will I get banned if I increase my gamma?
I was wondering if it is bannable to change your desktop gamma on Windows. Will I get banned if I increase my gamma?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
NO. #########, it is part of the game. If game allows you to do something, you can't be banned for that.
Thanks for the help. I will increase my gamma a little bit since the light on my monitor is too low.
Just for you information... NO Game will ban you for changing your monitor settings cuz there is no way fro eac or any other anti cheat program to detect that. And they don't care anyway
Hell, just the Nvidia control panel by itself will let you override your monitor brightness. Had to do it for mine as it had a tendency to dim automatically whenever I got into darker areas. Freakin annoying.
Thanks. I am just very paranoid when it comes to this game as I worked on this game very hard and it would just be sad to get banned so I thought you guys would answer my question and you did.