Suggestion for the Killer rework/tweak patches.
I think it's kinda hard to properly rework or tweak a Killers power if every 3 months a new Killer comes out. Let's look at all Killers.
Trapper: He got changed, only his addons are better now but the Killer by itself is still very weak. That's a missed opportunity because of the 4 Killer's a year shedule. (3.5 / 10)
Hag: She only got tweaked like Trapper but before her tweaks she was already decent. Her Addons had unnecessary downsides and her base power had to many strictness. Now her Addons are ok'ish apart from some like Grandmother's heart and a few other gimmick Addons. They did a good job with her. She gets a 8.5 / 10
Wraith: Got a very good Addon update beside some which aren't that great like the Blindness and Mangled Addons. His base speed boost after uncloaking made him pretty decent but he still isn't that great at basic. But nobody plays basic Killers so he is kind of a good mobility Killer with his current Windstorm addons. (7 / 10)
Legion: His power got strictened alot. The vault speed nerf wasn't really necessary, the other changes to his power were okay. I am disappointed in his addon changes because most of them are useless. So, another missed opportunity because of the 4 Killers a year shedule. (5 / 10)
I won't count the Doctor buffs which he got a few weeks after his release or the minor Pig changes. I'll wait till they rework/update a Killer completely (Power tweaks, addon changes etc.)
In my opinion, because of the 4 Killers a year shedule the devs have not really much time to change a Killer's power + their addons properly, which is pretty sad. So at the end you leave Killers only half done with a weak power or very uncreative and not well thought trough addon changes.
I wouldn't mind if the devs reduced the Chapters per year to 2 instead of 4 but instead taking as much time as possible to change all Killers and really think trough them before releasing them half done again.
You can really see it with Ghostface also, because they worked to much on Freddy they made a Killer which has almost no power and to much counterplay. From what I heared, they're changing him but they won't release the changes on PTB which is in my opinion, very stupid. Before I buy a Killer, regardless of changed or not, I want to test him first. Good that they're changing him, I want to test the changes first before buying him because he might still be weak. Nobody with enough brain cells will buy the changed Killer without really knowing how he is gonna be after the changes. They should skip the release and release him one week later but instead putting their changes live to PTB so players can at least test him before buying the changed Ghostface.
Comments
It's hard to feel bad for them not having time for reworks when they are STILL currently releasing new killers that will need reworks a year from now.
If they want to stop having to do reworks they need to stop releasing weak killers.
They haven't learned from their mistakes yet.
Not to mention almost all their killer reworks they've done so far still haven't been good enough to make the killers actually strong with Hag probably being the only exception.
The killers are weak on the PTB's and then still weak after changes at their release.