Where can I report someone for lag-switching?
I have evidence of someone who was lag switching in a game earlier and clips to prove this. Is there anyway I can show it here.
I have evidence of someone who was lag switching in a game earlier and clips to prove this. Is there anyway I can show it here.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
in the leaderboard, as the game end you have an option in order to give complementary report. Here you can explain the motive of the report and link stuff : screenshoot, videos, ... It works with a "ticket system".
@limierr on console it must be slightly different. You can still report them but I don't think you can send a link or screenshot.
I appology i didn't know you was a console player... In this case i can't help you as i am a pc player ... sorry.
@limierr it's ok. Just the reporting system is weird and it isn't reliable for stuff like lag-switching. He only did it when we were fully healed against his chainsaw.
@Peanits sorry for tagging you man but just want to know what I should do.
If you've got a video (which in your case, you do), you can fill out a ticket here to attach it to your report: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=191426
Thanks @Peanits. I am counting down the days until dedicated servers arrive because they are really needed.
Thanks for the help and I hope your new job is treating you well.