When are we getting 60FPS on console?
I remember this being spoke about not long ago on a Q&A session also mentioning that the next chapter will include some pretty huge stability and optimisation for console, almost night and day differences.
Is this still coming? If so is it be to expected in the Ghostface chapter update?
Comments
Somewhere in the near future, most likely when dedicated servers come out.
This is a tough question though as console has suffered this issue for awhile. The recent updates though have had people say they've reached 60 FPS on occasions though, so i'd expect it to be soon.
Interesting, I would just love this game to run better on console, as would many others. I am not imagining this am i, this was spoken about recently correct?
What I said? This was talked about like a week ago or two, thats fairly recent in update terms.
You'll probably see smoother FPS in the near future as the updates they're rolling out seem to be doing the trick.