Quiter bonus and no depip for survivor
I don't understand why only killers have quiter bonus and why I depip if the killer DC in seconds of match. I lost 1 pip because the killer not hooked anyone with 3 generators repaired and DC.
I don't understand why only killers have quiter bonus and why I depip if the killer DC in seconds of match. I lost 1 pip because the killer not hooked anyone with 3 generators repaired and DC.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I find this highly obnoxious too. Just now I had a Killer DC on me, because he couldn't down me in his first chase of the game. So even with the survival bonus and over 4k chase points I still depiped. This needs to be addressed, because the killer seemingly having control to make 4 survivors instantly depip is not ok.