MoM and Endurance status effect idea
I was thinking about MoM stacks and endured effect it self, and came to some kind of change.
I know, that some killers doesnt apreciate BT and MoM, cause they wasting your time very hard. So my idea is about that:
Instead of playing succesfull hit animation on hiting enduranced survivor, use missed hit animation.
It consumes less time, giving a killer more time for action.
I dont really care about MoM stacks, but this change might be a thing.
So, whats your thoughts? Give your opnion bellow.
Comments
this will look kinda weird and the killer won't be sure if the survivor had endurance or the killer actually missed, but another better idea is to make it so that when you hit a survivor with endurance they don't get a short burst of speed but you get a weapon cooldown animation
On hitting endurance atm, you get the white aura on survivor. Bit this idea is good tho