Playing against invisible Freddy is kind of funny
So it's rare, but when I play survivor and get against Freddy i find it hilarious watching people run in circles from nobody... or being carried by nothing :-D
I'll miss that
So it's rare, but when I play survivor and get against Freddy i find it hilarious watching people run in circles from nobody... or being carried by nothing :-D
I'll miss that
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You'll still see people being carried by no one intermittently when spectating from a distance, same with people being chased. The closer you get to the chase the more solid Freddie's visage will become.
I love it as well. Especially when they get downed as it looks like they tripped over something.