Traditional art work of The Doctor I made for a friend's birthday.
Those eyes staring into my soul. Spooked
Impressive art I will say. The eyes are my favorite part of the drawing, they really bring out The Doctor's creepiness
Congrats, this is really well made. Now if only i could keep watching it without losing bit after bit a piece of my soul I'd be really glad! ๐
Nice work! I'm just learning to draw, it's inspiring looking at other people's work.
Love this a lot! Keep up the good work!
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Those eyes staring into my soul. Spooked
Impressive art I will say. The eyes are my favorite part of the drawing, they really bring out The Doctor's creepiness
Congrats, this is really well made. Now if only i could keep watching it without losing bit after bit a piece of my soul I'd be really glad! ๐
Nice work! I'm just learning to draw, it's inspiring looking at other people's work.
Love this a lot! Keep up the good work!