Monto's Ghost Face Suggestions

So Monto made a video about Ghostface about brought up some stuff I don't think others have mentioned, here's the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayCgInZLEns


Basically he said I'm All Ears is useless, like everyone knows, because only a Rank 20 or a troll will Fast Vault out of the TR. So his idea is to switch it to Slow Vaults out of the TR and keep the cooldown, so once every 60 seconds we see the Aura of someone slowly going through a window or a locker etc and it'll be much more useful than it is now.

Thrilling Tremors--increase the time blocked or decreased the cooldown.

Furtive Chase--Change the tokens to 2m each and have it effect out of chase as well as in.

And he also said Ghostface's Ultras are shouldn't be Ultras because their effects are not as game changing or useful as Ultras should be.

Comments

  • Would it be a stretch to say I'm All Ears is "pre-buff Surveillance" levels of bad? Or at least close? The only use I could see for this perk is with Killers who can shut off their Terror Radius in the middle of a chase so they can do so when some looks like they are about to vault something, and that's not even all that useful.

  • @TAG I'm All Ears seems to go with Furtive Chase and is probably the only way you can use it, Furtive reduces your TR in a chase so it gives you that weird opportunity you need to use the other perk which is completely ridiculous.

    It's one thing to have Enduring compliment Spirit Fury but at least with SF you don't NEED Enduring to run it like the above perks do.

  • @TAG said:

    Would it be a stretch to say I'm All Ears is "pre-buff Surveillance" levels of bad? Or at least close? The only use I could see for this perk is with Killers who can shut off their Terror Radius in the middle of a chase and I guess do it when some looks like they are about to vault something.

    Surveillance was at least useful for tracking hidden gen-taping survivors in those 16 seconds. Was still awful.

    I can't think of a single reason why I would want I'm All Ears. No competent survivor vaults outside the terror radius for normal killers and stealth killers don't really need this perk. It's just useless honestly.