Deathgarden Mask for DBD

Are you sirious????? I damn preordered the game to get the Mask............. and now you f... trolling me to make the mask buyable again... omg i cant discripe how mad i am right now... *breath* *breath* i bought this game for 30 and now its 15.. i want my money back

Comments

  • You do know that you could've buy the game normally when it was before the rerealese and still get both masks right?

  • Are you sirious????? I damn preordered the game to get the Mask............. and now you f... trolling me to make the mask buyable again...

    The mask was never supposed to be exclusive to the pre-order. Buy DeathGarden and you get the mask, same thing for if you buy Dead by Daylight you get The Trapper mask for The Hunter (unless they removed that)

  • Why do people want to be special so much? I never understood it.

    Let others have it too, don't be selfish.

  • they promoted the game that you only get the mask with pre order

  • no why i should? i dont have the possibilty to get legacy again.. then other player should dont get the mask again

  • @Ploni Do you play Deathgarden?

  • @Judith said:

    Why do people want to be special so much? I never understood it.

    Let others have it too, don't be selfish.

    @Judith you mean people with legacy lmao. *Salt incoming*

  • obraz.png

    @SlickSal Have some salt my friend.