The ULTIMATE Leatherface update suggestion, CHECK IT OUT, DEVS!!!!

I'm a Bubba main since 1 year ago (and no, im not a rank 15 camperface with noed or a basement chest defender xD), I mastered him and played him with every addon and build combinations, and I feel safe to say that I'm good with him. I always like to be in red ranks and here a mistake can be fatal, especially against swf. I can clearly say in what things LF fails and in what things he's better than any other killer so let's start from here. I'm gonna compare LF to Billy a lot in this post and I'll use A LOT the word "chainsaw", so be prepared.

Advantages of playing Leatherface

  • Very good hook defender. If you want someone to die, he will die on hook unless you make a mistake.
  • Most powerful basement-favored killer
  • It's easier to hit with his chainsaw than Billy's
  • Very good killer against potato survivors. LF, as Billy, punishes survivors' mistakes the most.
  • He has addons that can be very surprising for survivors, like full speed chainsaw (Knife scratches+ Beast marks) or very quick rev time (same addons as billy's instasaw).
  • He's an efficient pallet destroyer thanks to his chainsaw.

Disadvantages of playing as Leatherface

  • You have to guess when his chainsaw is full charged, and release the m2 button to start the rush. You have to get used to the chainsaw rev time, which is not difficult after a few games. The problem IS that sometimes the charge bar seems completely full, but because 1 pixel, you cancel your chainsaw rush. Using different addons every game you play which change the rev time can make your muscular learning more difficult too.
  • You will never down 2 survivors from 1 chainsaw rush unless you are camping a hook or they are potato survivors.
  • The chainsaw rev time is too long. And you move slower than a survivor while charging it, so you have to be literally on the back of the survivor or 1-2 meters away max to be able to hit him with it (no addons). Sometimes survivors try to 360/180 your chainsaw and that makes them lose distance that they could easily gained just by running in a straight line. You would be surprised of how short leatherface's chainsaw rush is.
  • The duration of the stun after bumping into objects is too long. Oh my god, his chainsaw is worse than billy's, and the punishment for making a mistake is higher? EXCUSE ME, BHVR? The only good thing about this tantrum is that it can be usable to mindgame survivors who enter lockers to avoid your chainsaw.
  • His power doesn't help him in chases, unlike billy's, that can use m2 (without charging it to much) to mindgame pallets, sprint to shorten distances, zoning survivors...
  • He has a very reduced number of viable builds at red ranks, or even purple.
  • He is taller than Billy and most of the killers, so he has a difficult time at mindgaming loops with short walls.
  • He is literally a worse version than Billy. Literally the only thing that a good Leatherface player can do better than a good Billy player is camping.


My suggestions to make him a better killer overall

  • Decrease his chainsaw rev time by 0,5 secs.
  • I don't want his chainsaw to be charged like billy does, because that's one of the things that differences the 2 chainsaw bros. I like this particularity of him. So instead, I would like to hear a sound when the charge bar fills up, maybe like a Bubba's scream. Or maybe he could change the position of his chainsaw, it would be very cool.
  • Increase the distance he travels while sprinting with the chainsaw (not too much because It would be OP and unavoidable, but increasing it just like if he's using the green speed addon Beast marks would be a very fair buff) to be able to mindgame at pallets and moonwalking at high walls with it. Now, it is impossible to do because the sprint is too short.
  • Make him move at 90-100% speed while revving the chainsaw, instead of 86.25% like how it is now.
  • Shorten the stun he receives after cancelling the revving (it is not a stun, but you understand me)
  • FIX THE GODDAMN 7th SWING OF THE CHAINSAW RUSH. It is bugged and it doesn't do any damage to survivors. Even from the survivor perspective, this swing seems glitchy because it's like bubba teleports his chainsaw from the side of his body to the chest. I swear, fix it please it's so annoying to hit a survivor who is literally in your face with this swing and look how he runs away as if he had not just eaten a chainsaw blade.
  • Increase his tantrum's movement speed. Currently he's moving at an incredibly super sonic speed of 11,5%, but I still think it is too low. Jokes aside, a speed buff to this would open a nice variety of interesting plays.

And that's all!!! I hope you agree with me that LF needs some changes and in my opinion these are the best ones. Remember I did this post thinking about an update of the killer, not a rework. Maybe in a few weeks I'll do another post about the rework im dreaming for him. I would like this post to be read by the devs, so I'll be very happy if you comment and give your opinion!!! Have a nice day everyone, and sorry if I did some gramatic mistakes, im not an english native speaker >.<

Comments

  • It is always possible to get better than you are. If you think you are the best you aren't. Your suggestions are not bad but your attitude is narcissistic.

    I think Bubba needs more than fixing his chainsaw tho.

  • {ignore this comment}

  • @Judith said:

    It is always possible to get better than you are. If you think you are the best you aren't. Your suggestions are not bad but your attitude is narcissistic.

    I think Bubba needs more than fixing his chainsaw tho.

    Fixing more than his chainsaw would be a rework. I'm talking about an update in this post.

  • @Judith said:

    It is always possible to get better than you are. If you think you are the best you aren't. Your suggestions are not bad but your attitude is narcissistic.

    I think Bubba needs more than fixing his chainsaw tho.

    My comment got deleted because I made an edit. I said that you are right and I explained myself badly. I meant to say that I'm good with LF because I have been maining him for 1 whole year, that's all. I edited the main post, and thanks