Feng Min bunny outfit when?
It's been so damn long since this thing got any attention and all we have of it is some concept art.
I really thought this thing would eventually be released but it's been about 2(ish) years since it was last brought up.
It's been so damn long since this thing got any attention and all we have of it is some concept art.
I really thought this thing would eventually be released but it's been about 2(ish) years since it was last brought up.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yeah have been waiting for it for a long time, the concept art looked really good but it was quite the cocktease
They said that its very difficult to do it cuz of the bunny ears
The only cosmetic I actually wanted, and still haven't received. Well, that and Daddy Myers that is.