New walking animations for female survivors?
Any plans in the future to update the walking animations for female survivors? For a long time they look like they walk around with hunchbacks. I get they are suppose to feel "tense" in the realm of the entity and all....But it kinda looks funny. Needed to get this off my chest for a long time.
Comments
Hope they change it so it will look like running animegirls. They look so silly doing that xD
We need the original survivor running animations for the meme
I see no issue with their run in the slightest. At least they keep lower and try to hide compared to Male survivors and their swagger run.
Please replace all female running animations with either the Plague's animation or the Hag's animation. Nothing in between. Decide who gets what animation randomly.
I love this "I just dumped ass" run