Let’s talk D-Strike!
ok I like new idea for d-strike, the pause for the killer while on the shoulder, but seems weak by default. Perhaps boosting wiggle speed for the paused duration by 10/15/20%?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There have been many times as survivor where I was just a millisecond away from struggling out of the killer's grasp by the time I was hooked, and the reworked version of DS would have gotten me out. Not to mention the fact that your teammates can body block and flashlight the killer on top of the 3 second stun. I think the nerf will put it right where it needs to be, but I don't think it still warrants such a difficult skill check.
I believe Tier I Overcharge's skillcheck would suit Decisives change.
@Brady
Yeah, that doesn't sound too bad.
Any survivor perk can exist 4 on a team like 4 leaders or bnps for example. What is the risk-reward ratio of this perk? Not being able to use a perk isn't a risk, it's breaking even, good survivors can do great with no perks, one less from the typical sprint burst-selfcare build isn't going to kill them. Lastly, swf is a broken mechanic and the game literally isn't made for it which is why it was added later and they have to balance it with a type of honor system to hide the killer's perks till the end of the game. How can this perk be abused or how well can it be abused by swf?