Hairstyle Changes in PTB

meg-nea.jpg kate05.jpg kate04.jpg kate03.jpg kate02.jpg kate01.jpg feng.jpg claud.jpg


Hope this helps.

I really like Meg and Feng and maybe Kate with sunglasses,

but im afraid the rest isn't a good changes

What do you think?

Comments

  • They look nice but they barely have any physics anymore

  • I love them all! :D

  • I dislike Claudettes, that's it. The hairstyle doesn't frame her face very well and just looks bad.

    I don't mind less physics being on the hair. Feng Mins is my favorite by far. It looks fantastic.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I don't like Claudette's new change either. Which is a shame, because that is my favorite hairstyle.

    Instead of changing the hairstyles, I wish they just added the new versions to the store. People who have the old versions already get the new ones for free. That way people can choose between whatever ones they liked the most, and it creates more options in the store for anyone else who is new.

    This is actually a good idea.

  • https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/886/JHHYX61FMRX3.jpg https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/955/PC7LINPH14CR.jpg https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/845/DBCB8688F2S9.jpg https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/677/WKRYA7NMXYPT.jpg https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/099/RTK86PMHYWTQ.jpg https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/012/I49ZPLDYRRC4.jpg https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/268/BE49QNX4T1VH.jpg https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/224/QQBLUQWZ3REQ.jpg Hope this helps.

    some are but I’m not happy with megs, I brought it for the ombré hair and now it’s not ombre kinda waste of money now(n)

  • I like them a lot. It's probably due to the engine upgrade to help with performance. It reduced clutter to help improve frame rate.

  • Barely any physics is a no for me. I don't care if they look better.

  • in the last stream they said there are upcoming updates for other hairstyles

    as kate main hope they will make her ponytail look better