Mori rework idea

Ivory mori - one survivor automatically becomes the obsession. The obsession can now be mori'ed after first hook, or possibly during endgame

Ebony mori - one survivor automatically becomes the obsession. The obsession can now be mori'ed after first hook. Upon the obsession being MORI'ED, another survivor is randomly selected to be the obsession, whom can now be mori'ed. The killer can freely mori during end game any survivor that has been hooked.


(The idea behind the change is to give mori's a target, and with obsession perks now allowing for the swapping of the obsession mid match, I believe it could make for an interesting nerf to the "unfun" mori. Personally for the most part I don't mind the way moris are now, but I understand the hate behind them having suffered at their fate. This Is my idea to make them fair)

Comments

  • this is like, dying light levels of tunnel-encouraging

  • No thanks.

    I like more the current mori we have...

    This would encourage more the TUNNELING to the obsession..

  • Moris are fine let us killers have nice things too. Enjoy the cool animation and let killers be killers once in a while.

  • Uh................

  • The only change I would like to see for pink mori is that you can't mori someone until ALL survivors are hooked once or EGC is triggered. And yes DC should count as a hook in this case.

  • And this is fair to survivors how? Mainly the obsession. Just by getting a 1 out of 4 chance, they're screwed. They will get camped and tunneled.

    Not Fun Or Fair for survivors


    And this is fun and fair to killers how? With this they HAVE to tunnel the obsesion. And chasing after one survivor twice with no option but to get use out of it. If they bring one, I think they want to kill someone they actually want to kill, not just someone random. Plus, the obsesion might be a really good looper, so the killer can't even use the mori.

    Not Fun Or Fair for killers.

  • @thesuicidefox Actually I wouldn't mind this. Especially since I care more about my BBQ stacks anyways.

  • lol imagine turning into the obsession after someone got moried. Scary $hit!

    Still tho, not a good idea.