Mori rework
Moris are still too stronk. I suggest the following changes:
Ivory Mori - You may kill one survivor by your hand once all survivors have been hooked at least once.
Ebony Mori - You may kill any survivor by your hand once all survivors have been hooked at least once.
Cypress Mori - You may kill any survivor by your hand once the End Game Collapse has been triggered. (no hook requirement for this one)
The requirement to hook everyone first would be a good incentive to not tunnel. Also, if somebody DCs before their first hook, the killer would stilll get the stack.
The last change would also make Cypress Mori worth a damn.
Thoughts?
Comments
I came in here to say "Darn, not another one".
I stayed for the good ideas.
What if someone dc before getting hooked just to deny your mori? Also, it would make green mori useless, right now its used mostly for the dying light anyway.
@LastShoe
surivivors should have an opportunity vs moris, something like Overcharge's one