Constant freezing, crashes, fps drops and disconnects.
Hey, I'm a new player to this game and I love it, but after 8 hours of game play I'm already considering installing it due to the ridiculous amount of problems I've been having. Any advice would be really appreciated.
- FPS Drops. I get 60 fps on every setting, Ultra to low. After opening the game I get around 1-10 fps for about 5 minutes until it 'cools down' or something and the FPS gradually increases on the loading screen to the point I can actually click stuff. In game I have 60 fps but constantly (Every 10 seconds) get a huge fps drop from 60 to 0 which lasts anywhere from 0.5 to 3 seconds, this has ruined games a lot of times. I have a GTX 980 Ti and 16gb of RAM.
- Constant Freezing. Where there's no FPS drops there'll be freezing, the game will randomly stop for about 5 seconds and either end up closing (crashes) or continuing.
- Crashing. I never get a crash report after the game crashes, it simply closes and then it's done. I hate this because it makes me seem like a disconnecting assbag who just ruins other people's games.
- Disconnecting. This is the one I understand the least. Do the FPS drops make you disconnect? I constantly am halfway through a game and suddenly 'disconnected from host'. I always have around 40-50 ping so I doubt ping is the reason for this. This also means I can NEVER play as a killer, if I try to play as a killer the game will try and load and suddenly 'Player has disconnected' and I get 5k blood points for a quitter bonus (for some reason??).
If anyone could shed some light on why all of these problems are happening it would be greatly appreciated, like I said I'm on the verge of uninstalling and it really saddens me. This doesn't happen in any other game. I'm so so confused to why this happens, please.
Comments
Thanks! I'll try this.
Game crashing, infinite loading screens and disconnects are common and pretty much 90% of the community is experiencing them.
Try set affinity: one core on that trash called EAC...