so is there any reason why killers dont also get bonus points from bound envelopes?

I get that it is already a lot easier to get bloodpoints on killer, but I dont see why they don't also get bonus points from them

Comments

  • Because the only thing we want from survivors are screams, blood and guts! Keep those envelopes for yourselves. I have a few Bloody Party Streamers in some of my killers'inventories but I won't use them because I will not give ANYTHING to survivors but a painfull death.

    Now that I think about it, I did use a BPS as a killer once with Hintress....as bait to make them think I was a friendly killer, I equiped the red hatchet and purple belt as well and begun the slaughter. It was marvelous

  • Because it's a Survivor Offering.

    Offerings are supposed to help you and/or your side.

    Bloody Party Streamers is just an exception.

  • @RoKrueger said:

    Because the only thing we want from survivors are screams, blood and guts! Keep those envelopes for yourselves. I have a few Bloody Party Streamers in some of my killers'inventories but I won't use them because I will not give ANYTHING to survivors but a painfull death.

    Now that I think about it, I did use a BPS as a killer once with Hintress....as bait to make them think I was a friendly killer, I equiped the red hatchet and purple belt as well and begun the slaughter. It was marvelous

    okay then

  • Here is the thing about your question Hollow Shell would be that for killers. But if you used Bloody Streaming Party, that actually affects every player in the match.