Show SWF groups after game

I think they should at least let the killer and other survivors know who was in an SWF group after the match so you can at least know if you need to play better or if you just got cheated by a group using comms. It wouldn't make people dodge more as you wouldn't know until after the match was over.

Comments

  • I see nothing wrong with this.

    +1

  • This would also fix those times when matchmaking screws you over by placing you against extremely high ranks or extremely low ranks, but you cant be sure because SWF could have been the cause of that.

  • I don't know. I do like the idea you present there OP, but I feel like people would use it to scout out SWF groups when they re-queue so they can dodge.

  • They can adjust the doge cooldown if they view that as an extreme issue. Anyway, they adding re que with other friends anyway.

    The Devs @Peanits @not_Queen said they want to "Help aid" Killers against SWF, but never added a single thing. So I doubt we will get anything in the killers favor against broken SWF on voice coms.