Legion’s perks fit Ghostface more than his actual perks

His perks are so uninspired and laughably weak. I can’t think of a single situation where killers would use them, aside from maybe Scratched Mirror Myers - and that’s maybe.

Also on top of the vicious requirements to meet killer adept trophies, there’s a whole other hurdle for both Plague and Ghostface because their perks are weak and incongruous especially in relation to how their power works. Rip adept hunters.

Comments

  • The gen one will be pretty good on billy and nurse i bet...

  • Personally I think the gen perk will be pretty good. Definitely going to be trying that one. Though I wouldn't mind if it's effect duration of blocking gens would last a bit longer. 16 seconds seems a little short.

    The other two seem pretty bad though.

  • @ad19970 said:

    Personally I think the gen perk will be pretty good. Definitely going to be trying that one. Though I wouldn't mind if it's effect duration of blocking gens would last a bit longer. 16 seconds seems a little short.

    The other two seem pretty bad though.

    Use the obsession hook perk on billy with chilli and you should be godlike silent if you are consistent with your map pressure

  • His perks are so uninspired and laughably weak.

    On my Nurse and Spirit.

    BBQ and Chili.

    Corrupt Intervention.

    Thrilling Tremors.

    Hex: Ruin.

    Don't touch my gens.