Dead by Daylight - Live Event
I've been thinking about hosting a Dead by Daylight Live Event with friends for a while now but haven't had a chance. I reckon it would be so simple to set up and would be extremely fun.
Just some ideas:
- Find an open are with multiple obstacles: Forest, Abandoned Building, Urban Areas at night etc...
- Agree and set a radius
- Set up 2 Exit Gates using cones:
- Place a 30 second timer on the cone: to open the exit gate, you need to start the timer. The killer can pause it but not reset it. When it goes off, you can exit. Obviously you can't escape until the 5 'gens are complete'
- Set up 5 tables in random, well hidden locations
- Place 5 Electric Wire games on the tables (get from A to B): These will be the generators. When you touch the wire you get an electric shock and need to restart from the beginning. It also plays a sound to notify the killer.
- Killer: Dress up as any horror villain. Has to touch / hit you twice. Once hit the killer has to stop for 5 seconds before chasing again. The survivor doesn't suffer any penalty other than losing 1 of 2 lives. Use a tag ribbon belt with two ribbons that represent lives.
- Set up Hooks in random areas: Hooks are just time out zones basically.
- Hooked Survivors: If you're hooked you can't leave the area unless a survivor reattaches your tag ribbon belt. The killer must leave the belt in front of the survivor on the floor. If you get hooked twice, you're dead. When saved from a hook you automatically get 2 lives back, you can't be healed any other way.
- No Hatch
- No Perks
- No Items
These are just some quickly thought up ideas but I reckon the community could expand and improve what i've already got. I would love to see this happen!
What does everyone think?
Comments
Your name @BoredByDaylight makes sense now.
I commute a lot for work, so have lots of time to kill lol
That does sound like a lot of fun. You might need a way to make more fair for the killer, though. If the only limit is how fast you can run, a particularly fast survivor could outrun the killer.
I would also suggest making the survivors wear velcro suits, as well as making the hooks velcro. That way you have to literally peel someone off of the hook, which would be funny to me.
That's a brilliant idea, and would be hilarious! I'll make it happen one day. But maybe you guys should host one at Behaviour Studios? I'd love to watch it. You'd be able to think of better mechanics for it and put a budget behind it.