Ghostface Chapter has no new survivor?

I appreciate the devs for creating their own version of this killer since in the movies it’s basically just a person behind the mask that somehow was connected to the Sidney.

However, how come there’s not a new survivor with this chapter? They receive the license for the mask. So it shouldn’t have affected them for creating a character.

It would have been nice for the new survivor to be treated as Sidney. Both the survivor and ghostface could have been connected.

I started to think that maybe the devs want to keep the survivor as a surprise but I doubt that because their perks would have needed to be tested.

@Peanits any thoughts on this.

Thanks.

60923A43-11B5-4D59-BFBE-89EF15ACFB55.png


Comments

  • Unfortunately I doubt they would now, far too late to do so.

    ILP.png


  • Ash and Ghostface were kinda their own chapter separated into two.

  • They apparently didn't get the movie rights, just the mask rights, hence no map or survivor . Would have been nice though.

  • @TheShape78

    I know they didn’t get the movie rights which is fine. I was saying they should have took advantage of creating their own survivor that was connected to their original ghostface.

  • I'm not too sour about no new Survivor, especially if it's licensed. We just got Ash, so that's cool, and I have to admit I always tend to prefer the original Survivors the team comes up with.

  • Yeah, they could have easily created a unique survivor and map instead of calling a single character a chapter. No idea what they did that.

  • I mean, they *may* have a map and survivor they're going to surprise us with, but I highly doubt it.

  • @TheShape78 said:

    They apparently didn't get the movie rights, just the mask rights, hence no map or survivor . Would have been nice though.

    A quick google would have told the OP this.

    But, the dev's could add a slim brunette called Cindy Philpot (see..close but no copyright breach) and just run with that

  • I still want Chad for survivor; someone came up with perks for him and they looked really good, like, could be part of meta builds but not a dick like MoM good.