'Match Cancelled', what's the deal?
What's the deal with this? Decided to play some killer, used a Mori to attempt to get the Mori 4 people achievement, get hit with this TWICE in a row. This is not the first time I've seen this, either, it's been on survivor side before.

Comments
there is a slew of survivors that disconnect now as there's no penalty. And there's some here on the forum that admit they're going to disconnect anytime a secret black offering comes because they'll assume it's a mori
It's pretty sad really. I just had a game where I decided to put up with an obvious SWF AND a last minute item switcher, manage to destroy the team anyway, then get called trash anyway.
This community man - not enough is done to address this pathetically weak and toxic community. Love the game to death, can't stand the players.
Same, I'm trying to play the damn ptb and it's already a long wait and then these things happen. They need to remove the offering screen altogether in general...
Nah, they just need to punish players that leave in the loading screen the same way they do for players who leave the match.