Ptb bps?
Got 1 mill bps a few days ago for ptb, I get on n only have 838....######### is this?
Got 1 mill bps a few days ago for ptb, I get on n only have 838....######### is this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It probably uses a file save from a few days before the update.
Everything goes away when you close it anyway. What's the big problem?
The problem is I have nothing to upgrade? Who wants to try a new killer with 1 perk on.
Well it's unfortunate but it is what it is. Queen posted up my response as an answer, so there you have it. It's using an older save than when you farmed up to 1 million. Sucks but that's how it goes sometimes.
Meh. Wish they would tell a date before ptb starts, but it's whatever. Thanks anyway.