Sounds fixed?
I don't have time to go on the PTB, so are the sounds fixed? Or still non existent.
I don't have time to go on the PTB, so are the sounds fixed? Or still non existent.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Survivors are loud af at the moment. LIke, REALLY loud. That goes for healthy (Breathing) and Injured (moans). So people who did not use Iron Will yet should think about using it.
They seemed okay when I played killer, but then again, I was mostly preoccupied with how disappointing GF was. So yeah....
for me the lower chase music is helping so much. It's a bit too low but helping a lot with gameplay.
I'm not sure if they fixed the footsteps/cries of pain disappearing suddenly but at least you can hear whats going on in a chase.
@Aven_Fallen you got used to the bugged ones, it's actually supposed to be this loud. Now it's finally back, to normal, I'm quite happy.
Thanks for helping us out with the sounds @Peanits I know you passed on a lot of messages about it for me :)