Close call - Survivor Perk Idea

Name of perk - Close Call.

After being in the killers terror radius while not in a chase for 30 seconds, the perk activates.

The next time the killer would grab you while interacting with an object (Ex: working on a generator), you shove the killer back leaving the killer stunned for 2/2.5/3 seconds. Terrified from the incident, you suffer from the Slowed status effect until hit. The perk deactivates on use. Close Call only activates while in the healthy state.

Thoughts?

Comments

  • I read until the part where it said stun but then I read the hindered part and sounds like a good perk.

    I also assume the 30 seconds needs to be in succession and you can't go into chase?

  • @PolarBear said:

    I read until the part where it said stun but then I read the hindered part and sounds like a good perk.

    I also assume the 30 seconds needs to be in succession and you can't go into chase?

    ah yes, forgot to mention that, I edited it in thanks.