Redesigned Hairstyles - Any More?

D8PA-ucXUAAR3ZW.png large.png DeadByDaylight-Win64-Shipping_WKo39XyZA1.png DeadByDaylight-Win64-Shipping_eOa2KLqg0M.png

BHVR Seems to have done a pass on some of the hair styles - Feng with better highlights, Dwight got a new Mustache - does anyone know of any more?

Comments

  • All long Hairstyles actually. All of Kate's except the Ponytails, Meg's long red hair etc.

    Went back to live recently so i dont have screenshots of them but tbh, i really prefer the current ones we have in the live version

  • I really hope they don't keep the blonde Feng look in the PTB. IMO it looks horrible and I love the way it looks right now in the live version. Its my go to hair for her.

  • @Mert_MK said:

    All long Hairstyles actually. All of Kate's except the Ponytails, Meg's long red hair etc.

    Went back to live recently so i dont have screenshots of them but tbh, i really prefer the current ones we have in the live version

    What's different about Kate's? As a Kate main, I'm gonna be really mad if they changed it and it looks worse. @Mert_MK

  • Feng looks like she's got one of those paper hair wigs 😂

  • damn they look ugly tho. or is this cuz of ur graphic settings? are u playing on low? also would love to see more images!

  • Kate ones here: @ProfoundEnding

    20190604211013_1.jpg 20190604211026_1.jpg 20190604211023_1.jpg 20190604211029_1.jpg 20190604211026_1.jpg

    And some extra ones from other characters:

    20190604211221_1.jpg 20190604211146_1.jpg 20190604211113_1.jpg 20190604211110_1.jpg


  • I relly like kate's new hair for me she looks better now but yeah they f up feng min hair really bad

  • @Bongbingbing said:

    Feng looks like she's got one of those paper hair wigs 😂

    I think they just look bad because I play on low so my computer doesn't die when I stream :P

  • Am I the only one who likes Fengs new hair wayyyy better? I think her current one is ugly.

  • is this a thing for Susie as well? Maybe other killer hair? Like clown...well, the rest of hair he has that is.

    I know pig got a new haircut some patches ago but she was the only one.

  • Claudette 01.png

    I don't like what they did to Claudette's hairstyles. It doesn't have the volume or as much curl. 😥

  • @Luna0108 said:

    I don't like what they did to Claudette's hairstyles. It doesn't have the volume or as much curl. 😥

    Post pics?

  • Could someone let me know if they’ve updated Lauries hairstyles? I’d be very disappointed if they didn’t as her default one makes her look like a crazy cat woman lol.

    Or if they have could anyone kindly post it ☺️ Thanks