Ghost Face Ability Adjustment/Rework Idea PLEASE READ!

Ghost Face seems to be strong in lower ranks due to lack of awareness of survivors. In the higher ranks ghost face does not play the same. Considering survivors have a 3rd person view, it is especially hard for a ghost face to even use his stalk. I know its a bit early to say this but I cannot see him getting better. His ability just does not work well against experienced players right now. However this can change with LOCKER TELEPORT. Ghost face would be able to teleport inside of a locker within 24 meters. He would be able to peek out of it and stalk survivors as well as jump out. This would add more fear to the game considering there are lockers at most generators and the jump scare would make people ######### themselves. Of course the survivors could see him peeking at them. This would also add some map pressure to him. I really like this idea. Ive always wanted a killer who could scare survivors from lockers and this seems like it would work. I hope someone at least sees this because I would like to give some inspiration. Of course there would be a cooldown on the locker teleport and it would not show survivors a visual that he is in the locker until he peeks out of it. Please consider adding this feature.

Comments

  • My proposed changes would be:

    • Hooked survivors shouldn't stop his power
    • Object of obsession should not stop his power
    • 1 second is too short, perhaps 1.5-1.8
    • Immunity to all detection perks, similar to Myer's tier 1


  • I think thats just a given requirement. However the hook thing might stay due to the devs wanting solo queue to have similar info to swf. But I dont think those changes themselves will fix him

  • Maybe give survivor their own visual cone like the red stain for detecting him and only ghostface can see while stalking. Not much but it may help with using stealth on the survivors and eliminate the 360 camera spin exploit of bust his power with just a glance.

  • Ghost Face seems to be strong in lower ranks due to lack of awareness of survivors. In the higher ranks ghost face does not play the same.

    Just like in the Dev stream lol Him peeking out of a locker XD That should would be great XD