I like the old one. They've seen the movies right? They know he uses a phone.
This is what i thought would happen. This is not a scream chapter so they have to do nothing but follow own original character.
I know its silly but ghost face is the mask and there using it cause they know people won't understand difference in space. Ghostface is licensed killer but mask is a license and ghost face is the original bhvr name for killer. By splitting word made it a whole another entity. They could get a hockey mask license and call the killer vorhees without ever having to get brand.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I prefer the old one. Or maybe make it into a smart phone?
I like the old one. They've seen the movies right? They know he uses a phone.
sucks but I think they got rid of the phone so it got nothing to do with scream.
According to the bio he was a freelance journalist from the '90, so a camera is more accurate.
I prefer none but then again its a licensed mask ghost face not the killer ghostface. So in end got to get over the 2nd legion direction of his mori.
This is what i thought would happen. This is not a scream chapter so they have to do nothing but follow own original character.
I know its silly but ghost face is the mask and there using it cause they know people won't understand difference in space. Ghostface is licensed killer but mask is a license and ghost face is the original bhvr name for killer. By splitting word made it a whole another entity. They could get a hockey mask license and call the killer vorhees without ever having to get brand.
Say hello to bootleg ghostface