Where are the PTB peeps at?

Rank 9, cant find a match with ghostface, trying to get my buddies to play but they're all asleep.

Comments

  • Same here. Can't get a round going as Ghostface.

  • @TheGhostofZgor said:

    Same here. Can't get a round going as Ghostface.

    Wanna KYF together?

  • If the only thing being tested is a new killer most people will be trying to play it rather than playing survivors..... queues are going to be loooooooong

  • @Vlieger said:

    If the only thing being tested is a new killer most people will be trying to play it rather than playing survivors..... queues are going to be loooooooong

    Right?? Thats why if you wanna test something, its better with friends.

    (also pls i need somebody to help test it with me ;-;)

  • @Gonzolax said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/506419#Comment_506419

    Right?? Thats why if you wanna test something, its better with friends.

    (also pls i need somebody to help test it with me ;-;)

    I would..... but this is the first PTB I haven't opted in to. While I love the Ghostface character, his playstyle just doesn't look fun to me. So not worth the time to download the PTB to try out something I most likely won't be using.

    Might end up buying him just so I can have his perks for other killer builds, but now I am just waiting for Freddy rework cause his playstyle looks way more fun.

    Hope you find people!