What happens to teachable perks if I don't buy them from the Bloodweb?
Yesterday, I accidentally let the Entity consume a teachable perk node, and when I got to the next level, the teachable perk showed up again. Does this mean that when I don't grab a teachable perk in the Bloodweb, it will keep showing up anyways until I do buy it? If so, what happens if I were to just leave it alone until I reach a level where another teachable perk would show up in the Bloodweb?
Like, say I reach Level 30 and "Unnerving Presence" shows up in the Bloodweb. I proceed to ignore it until I reach Level 35, which is when "Brutal Strength" would show up. What happens then? Do two teachable perks stay in the Bloodweb? Does "Brutal Strength" not show up at all?
Comments
They will show up again.
I would imagine that either the first teachable perk shows up it'll persist forever till you buy it, and then the second teachable perk will be much the same.
Teachable perks have priority over normal perks. If you dont take them, you wont get any normal perks anymore in the bloodweb. Yes, this totally sucks, if a killer has ######### teachables, like Trapper.
Agitation and Brutal Strength are alright
Same thing happens to me, they give you constant chances to get it again, I freaked out over the entity blocking it from my bloodweb but it came back the next level, oops.