Killer tier list I guess

I, for some reason, wanted to share my killer tier list with everyone to help myself establish reputation around here. Not elaborating here but will if asked about any selection. Here goes.

1. Nurse

2. Spirit

3. Hillbilly

4. Hag

5. Huntress

6. Myers

7. pLaG

8. Pig

9. Trapper

10. Bing Bong Boi

11. Doctor

12. Freddy ( yes, not last.)

13. Legion, postpatch.

14. Bubba.

Thanks for reading. Please no salt, calm discussion. If this matters: I am an Xbox player, 750 hrs, main spirit. Killer main.

Comments

  • Forgot to mention my least favorite killers are doc, Freddy, and Bubba

  • Doc is way too low and Pig is a bit too high,IMO

    Other than that,pretty accurate tier list :3

  • My own ratings as a PC player

    S Tier - Nurse, Hillbilly, Spirit

    A Tier - Doctor, Hag, Huntress

    B Tier - Myers, Pig, Trapper, Legion (Tentative, I'm still learning him)

    C Tier - Leatherface

    D Tier - Freddy

    No opinion on Plague.

    I'm a Doc main that's 100 percent comfortable with the killer and can probably pull things a non-main doesn't know. To an average player, he'd probably be B.

  • @FrenziedRoach

    Imo, the doctor is one of the most variable killers. You're either really good or absolute steaming hot garbage.

  • How dare you put my beautiful Huntress below Hag..... even though it's probably true. T_T