Detective Tapp
Who else thinks that there should be more clothing customizations for Detective Tapp ?
Who else thinks that there should be more clothing customizations for Detective Tapp ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I believe two costumes have been datamined for him?
They cant, he is a licensed survivor and need to get the rights but we are getting pig cosmetics so it could be possible
Ok
* oh ok that's makes sense but damn lol
Tapp has some cosmetics in the works. It was leaked with Ghostface, other cosmetics, and the Pig cosmetics.
we are getting tapp skins, they were leaked along with the pig outfits
one of them is a straight up cop and the other looks like it was inspired by Daniel riggs from the saw movies
I must not have seen those
This I gotta see