According to an official forum announcement it will ill include 9 Killers, 10 Survivors and 3 cosmetics packs. We don't know which one. But I expect all characters to be original ones. Most likely the first 9 Killers we got in chronical order, I think.
According to an official forum announcement it will ill include 9 Killers, 10 Survivors and 3 cosmetics packs. We don't know which one. But I expect all characters to be original ones. Most likely the first 9 Killers we got in chronical order, I think.
I'm thinking it will be all the non-licensed Killers except for the most recent ones. So Trapper, Wraith, Hillbilly, Nurse, Hag, Doctor, Huntress, Clown, and Spirit. Plus whatever Survivors were associated with them.
Well for sure I know it’s going to be the ones that are included in the “Special Edition”. I’m just wondering what the others will be, hopefully we can get answers from the next stream on regards to that version of the game.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not Bill, expect everyone except Bill.
According to an official forum announcement it will ill include 9 Killers, 10 Survivors and 3 cosmetics packs. We don't know which one. But I expect all characters to be original ones. Most likely the first 9 Killers we got in chronical order, I think.
Probably hillbilly, wraith, trapper, hag, doctor, and huntress.
Edit: Survivors will probably be jake, dwight, meg, claudette, david, neal, and ace.
I'm thinking it will be all the non-licensed Killers except for the most recent ones. So Trapper, Wraith, Hillbilly, Nurse, Hag, Doctor, Huntress, Clown, and Spirit. Plus whatever Survivors were associated with them.
Well for sure I know it’s going to be the ones that are included in the “Special Edition”. I’m just wondering what the others will be, hopefully we can get answers from the next stream on regards to that version of the game.