Science fair claudette
Seeing it in game on others makes me sad. I've never been lucky enough to get it and it's the only thing i want lmao.
Anyone else have a dream cosmetic they'd like to receive?
Seeing it in game on others makes me sad. I've never been lucky enough to get it and it's the only thing i want lmao.
Anyone else have a dream cosmetic they'd like to receive?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Legacy
Dweard. I dropped my dream of having Legacy Dwight since It isn't coming back but I have hopes of winning a tournament, giveaway or get Dweard some way, not got it in 2 years/ 2.2k hours of gameplay but I still have hope :)
P3 Legacy Nurse but it'll never happen and that's okay.
One can dream.
Frostbite or Seasonal Legacy
(Hallowed Blight sorta did this)
Golden Feng Min. Maybe one day they'll bring it back.
Legacy and Chuckles
How ever what I hope they do one day is make an "Iridescent" skin for each killer. Like the Iridescent Button for Legion, how its just covered by The Entity.
A christmas LIMITED event skins :D