Ran a No Mither build and..

Just my luck, it was the Gideon Meat Plant (The Game).

Which means, my dying state is easily found.


Oh, and then to top it off, it was against Freddy.


Where I: couldn't wake myself up from self care skillchecks, not even with a medkit.

I couldn't use my Resilience well.

I couldn't use my tenacity because he has aura reading

Dead Hard easily baited by him

1 gen left, I just suicide on hook. No complaints, just my bad luck was actually hilarious. Serves me right for putting on No Mither LOL

Comments

  • image.png

    ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

  • Worst perk in the game, quite easily.

  • @BACKSTABBER said:

    ...and DC

    Close, my most recent teammate running this ran straight at a legion, did the come here action, got attacked, struggled on the hook, and doomed us all to 5 gen 3 man with ruin. Amazing, best no mither so far, they lasted a record 2 seconds...

  • @BACKSTABBER said:

    ...and DC

    Nah just a suicide on the 2nd hook with 1 gen left and another mate doing nothing.

  • I guess some people run it because it instantly gives you the chance to use Dead Hard. If you're going against a Billy (high ranks) or Bubba, you won't get the chance to Dead Hard before your first hook.

    I'm guessing.

    I don't know.

    Who thought about this perk? Why is it still in the game?

  • @CallMeSpidey said:

    I guess some people run it because it instantly gives you the chance to use Dead Hard. If you're going against a Billy (high ranks) or Bubba, you won't get the chance to Dead Hard before your first hook.

    I'm guessing.

    I don't know.

    Who thought about this perk? Why is it still in the game?

    With tenacity, this perk can be fun.


    I've run it many times and had success before, where I've put downed after putting a pallet down / window vault and managed to crawl away and pick myself up.


    With iron will + DH + Tenacity + No Mither or switching out Iron Will for Resilience, it's just a fun-gimicky build.


    Just bad luck using it and going against a freddy and thought it was funny enough to post about it.

  • I tried running it for a while, but as I climbed the ranks, killers stopped slugging and I stopped getting any use out of the perk. It seems like such a fun perk to run, but it needs to have something else going for it for it to be consistently fun.