Choose menu music?
While I don't play him I love the clown's theme music and I'd like if I could just have that always playing.
While I don't play him I love the clown's theme music and I'd like if I could just have that always playing.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I used to want this, but since they added the killer themes in the selection menu, I think it's fine.
I love the Clown's music. If they can't let us choose the music, at least give the survivors their chapter music so Kate can have the Clown music too.
Otherwise I will have to start maining Clown.