Prediction: Chapter 14 has GOTTA be licensed.
According to the roadmap, chapter 14 WILL NOT feature a map. This hints at the idea of chapter 14 possibly being a paragraph, and thus licensed. First of all, do you think I'm shooting blanks here? or do you agree with me? If you do agree with me, who do you think the licensed character will be?

Comments
I think you're shooting blanks.
I don't think they're going to commit to a new map every killer and instead with every other killer they'll release a couple of maps with the same theme, so we don't get the current thing we have now where some themes have 1/2 maps and rarely get seen.
I highly doubt that but its possible.
If it is licensed , I think Pinhead would be the next logical choice.
@TheShape78 Predator or Alien would've been cool too. Shame Predator is getting its own thing so is probably unobtainable due to a deal :(
Usually they’d do 4 new maps a year but now they are doing 2 new and 2 reworked so technically it’s kind of 4 new maps, that’s why they don’t have a new map for that chapter
I honestly like original killers more :(