Rancor bugged?
I just played a match where I couldn’t kill my obsession with Rancor. The exits were powered and they were the only survivor, but I couldn’t kill them :/
I just played a match where I couldn’t kill my obsession with Rancor. The exits were powered and they were the only survivor, but I couldn’t kill them :/
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did all five gens get repaired? If not then that is why.
This.
Powering up the doors by closing the hatch doesn't allow you to mori with Rancor.. The description is clear on that, it's after the 5 generators are repaired, not when doors are powered. Two different things.