Blood Point Recovery from DCs

Should this be posted in bugs? Where can I go to recover earned blood points that don't collect when someone DCs. I have the screen shots to prove it and I haven't seen one but I hope there is a system in place to recover them. I've probably lost several million BP because of this issue and am screenshooting and saving them now.

Comments

  • Well life sucks ...

  • @tomikomPL said:

    Well life sucks ...

    Lol, it can

  • @not_Queen @Peanits

    Hey There not_Queen and Peanits, is there some location for this or any plans to reward players the lost blood points? I understand it might take effort and energy that would pull away from other projects and thus it may not be happening right away, but I do feel this is an important step to take. I genuinely have lost a lot of BP and though I do play the game because I love it, it is disappointing when I lose points and offerings that I spent time working for.

    Maybe you all could set up a button at the end of a match that has an option to send the screen shot to you all? It would show the active BP Pool, and the points that should have been awarded in the match. It could be a once a week thing that a single employee is tasked with doing? I know I don't know your set up at the company, but it would be really appreciated. I would have probably two other characters prestige again if not for this issue. In example just yesterday, the day of the post, 4 different killers DC'd and I lost roughly 84k BP which took up about an hour and...maybe 10 minutes. Sometimes that's all the time I have

    Thank you for reading through my post.