Nun killer
dont care how you do it. I want to be chased by a nun ,and I want to be afraid.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What about candy man, chucky and leprechaun?
I think candyman would be really cool!
awsome idea , she's very scary when you're looking at her , just imagine how scary would it be when she chases you or hiding from her
Not a bad idea but there's one problem that I really wish we didn't have. You can't invite religion into a video game so easily and expect people not to throw a temper tantrum.
dude i dont think religion will be a problem , look at all these video games and tv shows like southpark that messing with everything and everyone especially religion , did someone get mad because of them ? besides its just a video game ,so its not gonna be a big deal