Hatch Not Spawning?

How is it that I and another person being the last 2 survivors with 1 gen left versus a Spirit... and the Hatch not spawn?

We literally checked the entire map and it didn't spawn? I even had a key (i don't bring in often.)

I think the hatch was actually bugged!

Has this happened to anyone else?

Comments

  • What map was it?

  • The hatch probably did spawn you might of missed it on accident, I know for a fact ive done this countless times, by searching for it, give up and instead do the last gen and then hearing it in a place I know I didn't check before/the killer bringing me to the hatch.

  • I had a match before they updated it to how the end game occurs on the Macmillan. The hatch could be heard but, it wasn't actually spawned. So it could have been bugged maybe....

  • @Milo said:

    What map was it?

    I think it was Shelter Woods...

  • I can't exactly exclude that it might have bugged out, but chances are pretty damn high you just missed it.

    Something the devs only could confirm, or someone making a video, showing the ENTIRE map and showing there's no hatch.

  • @BloodyNights said:

    I had a match before they updated it to how the end game occurs on the Macmillan. The hatch could be heard but, it wasn't actually spawned. So it could have been bugged maybe....

    No my friend I'm 100% certain we've checked everywhere and no sign of it.

    We checked killer shack, outside around killer shack, middle of the map, around loops and tiles, behind trees, between rocks & trees, in front of the exit gates and we've even checked corners... Still nowhere to be seen.

  • @Shroompy said:

    The hatch probably did spawn you might of missed it on accident, I know for a fact ive done this countless times, by searching for it, give up and instead do the last gen and then hearing it in a place I know I didn't check before/the killer bringing me to the hatch.

    If you look at the three most recent patch notes, you'll see that there have consistently been hatch spawning bugs that are fixed.

    It's not outside the realm of possibility for there to still be hatch spawning bugs since they modified the game so significantly recently.

  • Yes this just happened to me also.