Weird name bug
I have no clue why this is happening but my name is ignored on steam and DBD assigns me a random number name. like 293, 295, or 282 I don't know why this is happening. IDK if its a SWF bug cause I'm playing with my friends and can't fix it. Send help devs pls
Comments
so far it seems to only be 3 digit random numbers in the 200s
never mind it is now in the 300s as 302 PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THIS IS?
NOW ITS 308 WHAT IS THIS ITS WEIRD AND I HAVE NO CLUE WHY THIS IS HERE.
305 now
266
265
315
314
259
Possible that some on has access to your account and is messing with you, or its a problem on steam but I've never heard or seen anything like it
Does that happen on diffrent games?
Maybe your name is weird for the stream/dbd.
317 and 266
no steam name is not changing only name in dbd
no steam name is not changing only name in dbd