About ghost faces double stab does it affect single survivors or does it let you break body blocking

Just want to know of hes gonna be abused as a 1 shot killer or of his trick is used on body blockers to down somone endgame?

Comments

  • If you mean the immediate double stab from the leaked footage, It's most likely a bug cuz I don't think the devs would ever allow that to go through lol. The only way he should be able to one shot is using his power or perks.

  • @kermit_snacc_choke said:

    If you mean the immediate double stab from the leaked footage, It's most likely a bug cuz I don't think the devs would ever allow that to go through lol. The only way he should be able to one shot is using his power or perks.

    True but can u imagine them keeping it and just having it not affecting people twice imaging the amount of bs body blocking wt endgame that is negated by him could even be a add on for him

  • @redsopine01 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/503402#Comment_503402

    True but can u imagine them keeping it and just having it not affecting people twice imaging the amount of bs body blocking wt endgame that is negated by him could even be a add on for him

    LOL I would just stop playing the game if they let that go thru. Also do u know how to report someone if you forgot to report them through the ingame report system, I just encountered a speed hacker :/

  • Its obviously a bug...........

  • @Andreyu44 said:

    Its obviously a bug...........

    I know that I just mean they could turn the bug into a new mechanic only he could use with a particular addon

  • I love the double stab, it's like og Legion.

    I think they should keep the double stab but not have the 2nd stab actually do anything, it's just for show, a really nice bloody show.