Toxic survivors are fun

I find it funny when i play a weak killer (ex: Wraith) and there are some toxic survs that will chase you around until the endgame so they can take off with adrenaline in your face. What these guys don't know is that M1 Killers usually have noed. I love seeing them raging at me for being a "NOOB KILLER" for having noed when they have dead hard, adrenalin, MOM etc.

Comments

  • The thing that always gets me is the mindset of stupidity where survivors will get beat completely and then say that the killer sucks. How is it that difficult for them to understand what it means if a killer that sucks beat them completely? But if you try to explain it to them, it's impossible to get through their thick skulls.

  • I was playing Legion in Ormond (already off to a great start)and the survivors (SWF based on their very wild ranks) were plowing through gens like crazy. Obviously they reached EGC, but since I had Noed, I got two hooks.

    A salty Jake (who was sacrificed) said "You didn't deserve those hooks".

    I replied "Survivors have their perks, I have mine. Fair game." Which was proceeded with an avalanche of salt from the Jake.

  • @Dehitay said:

    The thing that always gets me is the mindset of stupidity where survivors will get beat completely and then say that the killer sucks. How is it that difficult for them to understand what it means if a killer that sucks beat them completely? But if you try to explain it to them, it's impossible to get through their thick skulls.

    Arguing with smart people is hard, but arguing with dumb people is impossible.